Thursday, 6 December 2012

Blog Reflection 11

Well it's been a productive week in the mind of Robert and I've even been able to dish out a full 16 seconds of actual video.... BOOM!

I've uploaded this as a "Teaser Trailer" as this is what I would have done if this was a serious venture.

So I shot the opening scene of Russia putting on the clown makeup and attire, ready to take London by storm. I like the feel of this opening, from the beginning of the project I knew I needed a strong opening as it was predominately being shown on YouTube and through research and personal experience I know that if a video doesn't grab me straight away I can easily click off it to the next one.

I edited it to the beat just like I did with the previous idea, I think this builds a tension and excitement to keep the viewer watching.

I'm going to be filming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment