Thursday, 6 December 2012

Blog Reflection 10

Well... Once again my plans have burnt up. My actress, Lucy, couldn't make it down because of a sudden wedding she had to attend. Elliot still came down, on the train, but only for a day and without my lift back to bournemouth I couldn't go back with him. So this meant that a new idea had to be born from this offspring of chaos and hell.

After being very angry and bitter for a day, clutching at straws for ways to get myself to bournemouth, I got my head together and realised I have to come up with a new idea, and very quickly. My friend Alisia (I'll be referring to her as russia) came to school dressed up as a clown the other day (see picture above) and as I was wrecking my brains for a new idea, that image popped up in my head. So how about a troubled clown looking for recognition in the world. A sad clown looking for a home. Or even a clown and a mime artist, pinned against each other as mortal enemies. I looked in to idea of the clown vs mime as I thought it would be visually more interesting.

But looking at my deadline date drawing closer and closer I decided to keep it simple and just have Russia dressed in her clown makeup and attire, roaming the streets of London, interacting with any other buskers or characters in her travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment