Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Blog Reflection 6

Well looking in to Severalls, I've hit a bit of a brick wall or more a collection of high, sharp reinforced fences and a newly appointed security team. Also the new developments are well underway and I think a lot of it has been demolished. Also it's not strictly legal and not safe at all. The ceilings could collapse at any moment along with stair cases, chimneys etc. So! Another dead end.


I've thought about the first part of the video being a montage of shots at a stereotypical office, all cut to the beat with the members of the band performing mundane, repetitive jobs. Then at the end they would end up in a forest and the holi throwing would happen along with maybe flares and other colour aspects.


Possibly using old style keyboards like this-

and hanging them from trees, I think some nice shots could come of those being hit with the powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment