Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Blog Reflection 4

This week I did a lot of research into where exactly I could film as my new idea involves on throwing holi powder. This is basically powdered paint. Here are some examples of what this will look like:

This powder has a great effect on camera, it's real visual perfection. Also by using this in my video there is a lot of potential for my advert and digipak as this is a fantastic theme to carry on through all the products.

So far I've phoned around 8 councils in London to try and secure a legal place to throw the powder and I've got one place where I probably would be able to... However this is the private gardens of an art gallery and it's pretty much just a forest and I wanted a better location for my video!

I'll keep on looking for locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment