Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Blog Reflection: Week 1

This week we worked on the mash up videos... I learnt a fair bit from my own video, given animation I straight away worked on ideas for stop motion and it's best friend; Play Dough. I chose to do an illustrative animation so when he sings "I love youuuu" I made a man with a beating heart, pointing at the camera then when he says "I am the milkman of human kindness" I shaped the man in to a bottle of milk.



This was very rushed as we had a very limited time to record and edit it but it gave me some ideas for my video, although I don't think I'll be using animation in mine.


One of the best things about the task though was seeing what everyone else did and then seeing it all together. Some of the shots actually worked well together strangely enough (others... not so much).


As far as advancements in technical skills I didn't really explore anything new but it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment